
Can a single day be enough to fall in love with a place? For me, it certainly was in Porto Vecchio. I recall waking up early to swim in the crystal-clear waters of Palombaggia Beach, surrounded by coral-pink granite rocks that seemed to glow in the morning light. The experience was like nothing I'd ever had before.
As the day unfolded, I found myself stretching out on a sunbed in the lagoon-like turquoise bay of Santa Giulia, soaking up the sun and taking in the breathtaking views. But it was at sunset that the atmosphere truly shifted, as I watched the Mediterranean horizon from the champagne bar at Da Mare. The fun didn't stop there, of course.
By midnight, I was dancing the night away at Via Notte, one of Europe's largest open-air nightclubs located in the hills south of Porto Vecchio. What struck me most about this enchanting town was its unique blend of French and Italian cultures, a mix that sets it apart from any other Mediterranean coastal town. From its cuisine to its architecture, Porto Vecchio offers an unforgettable experience that I couldn't wait to share.