
Can a city and a beach town blend together to create the ultimate Mediterranean experience? For me, the answer lies in Barcelona and Sitges. I still remember walking in front of Gaudí's iconic Sagrada Família, feeling the morning sun on my skin, and wondering what the rest of the day had in store.
The energy of Barcelona is like nowhere else - over 20 million visitors a year can't be wrong. From the sea-scented chiringuitos of Barceloneta to the vibrant nightlife on Passeig Marítim, there's always something happening. I love how the city comes alive after midnight in its big clubs, and how La Boqueria Market awakens with the first morning light.
But just a 40-minute train ride away, Sitges offers a calmer, freer, and more colorful experience. I'm excited to share with you my insider knowledge on the best beaches, clubs, and hidden gems in both Barcelona and Sitges - from the lively beaches of Barceloneta to the underground bars of Gaixample, and the multi-level experience of Razzmatazz.